Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Big Day!



V Neck Trumpet Lace Wedding Dress with Illsuion Long Sleeves




Exquisite v Neck Cap Sleeved Sheath All over Lace Patterns Wedding Dress



Hello beloved friends and followers!

How are you? I am doing great! This week I have had a couple of friends visiting us in Oslo and it was just so great to show them around! They loved the city! :)

Today I was thinking to talk about something special :) Do you remember the blog-post about First Date Tips? Yes! Well, now imagine the date went well, so well that one day he decides to propose to you! What would you wear? :)
I am not getting married with my boyfriend, but you never know...in the future, maybe! :)

I was just having a look at some websites and I found one that is very appealing :) Aisle Style It`s very well created, divided into categories, shapes and styles as Vintage Wedding Dresses, Lace Wedding Dresses and Hot Sale Wedding Dresses :)
It`s easy to navigate and it has a huge collection of wonderful dresses!




I am so curious...What would you choose? :)
For the big day I believe I would dig into the Lace Dresses! believe it or not but there is a part of me where I am still a Romantic :)


Buongiorno amici cari e seguaci!

Come state? Io come sempre grande! Questa settimana ho avuto un paio di amici in visita a Oslo ed è stato così bello mostrare loro questa stupenda citta`! Sono stati felicissimi e io pure! :)

Oggi stavo pensando di parlarvi di qualcosa di speciale :) Vi ricordate il blog-post in merito ai Consigli sul Primo Appuntamento? Sì! Bene, ora immaginate che l`incontro sia andato bene, così bene che un giorno il vostro Lui decide di chiedere la vostra mano! Cosa vorreste indossare? :)
Non sto per sposarmi con il mio ragazzo ma, non si sa mai ... in futuro, forse! :)


Stavo solo dando un'occhiata ad alcuni siti web e ne ho trovato uno che è molto interessante :) Aisle StyleE` strutturato bene, suddiviso in categorie, forme e stili come ad esempio Abiti da Sposa Vintage, Abiti da Sposa in Pizzo e Abiti da Sposa in Saldo :) E` facile da navigare e ha una vasta collezione di abiti meravigliosi!


Sono così curiosa ... Che cosa scegliereste? :)
Per il grande giorno credo che io sceglierei un vestito in pizzo! Che ci crediate o no, ma c'è una parte di me che e` ancora romantica :)


Here some of my favourites! :)    A seguito alcuni tra i miei preferiti! :)

Dreams are allowed!!!!        Sognare e`consentito!!!!!


Xoxo Elisir


V Neck Long Sleeved Lace Patterns Sheath Wedding Dress

Illusion Bateaul Neck Sheath Lace Patterns Wedding Dress with Sweep Train

3/4 Length Sleeved Illusion Neck Lace Patterns Lace Patterns Wedding Dress

3/4 Sleeved Sweetheart Neck Lace Patterns Fit Flared Wedding Dress

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine shopping for wedding dresses -- I don't know if I'd be able to find the perfect one! These are all beautiful

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...