Friday, October 16, 2015

Dreamy Fall Style at an affordable budget!

Dreamy Fall Style




Hello everybody! Ciao a tutti!

Today I created a set on Polyvore where I show a  how to mix and match 5 Must Have of this Fall! You can wear them all together or separately!
Oggi ho creato un set su Polyvore in cui 5 Must di stagione sono stati scelti per essere indossati individualmente o insieme in un unico outfit!




This Sunday I will fly to Madrid, Spain ;) with my baby and a friend of mine :) We are going to visit another friend of us that has a baby of the same age as mine :) Girls & Babies Tour!
I was wondering what to wear, so I gave a call to my friend and she said: Totally Autumn!
From there the idea for this set!
Questa Domenica volero`a Madris, Spagna :) con il mio bambino e una mia amica :) Andremo a visitare un`altra amica che ha un bimo della stesa eta`del mio :) Sara` un Tour Ragazze e Bambini!
Mi stavo domandando cosa indossare, cosi`ho chiamato la mia amica per conferma e mi ha detto: Autunno Totale!
Da li`l`idea per questo set!

What do you think? Will I fit everything in my trolley? ;)
Cosa ne dite? Ci stara`tutto in valigia? ;)


Have a great start of the weekend :)
Buon inizio fine settinana :)

Xoxo Elisir

2 comments:

  1. love the ankle boots

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks! Me too! I checked the Ray-ban giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...