Sunday, January 10, 2016

Elisir of Life Wins the Selection again for Independent Fashion Bloggers_Links a la Mode January 7

LALM_1.7.15

Hellooooo everybody!
Who is on top for the weekly selection of the best post for Links a la Mode by Independent Fashion Bloggers?! But once again Elisir of Life with the post WINTER BRANCHES!!!!! Yuppyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Top topics for the just started 2016: Faux suede and fur! Guess who wrote the article about it? ;) Me!
So, what are you waiting for? Just sign up to my blog and follow me on the social media to keep posted about trends, fashion and life style!




News, news, this week I started to work again :) I have to say that I was very scared about it after one year 24/7 with my baby, but actually it feels good to have my mind busy in business. It`s time to be less Mamma and start to be again more Woman. Moreover I have a new working position I will be so proud to reveal to all of you as soon as it will be possible :) I can just say that it`s the dream job position, I am so happy about it I feel like I won the lottery!
This makes everything easier when it comes to make work this amazing carousel that is being a full-time working mamma and fashionable and trendy woman ;)
Balancing Family Time, Baby Time, Boyfriend Time, Friends Time, Me Time, Working Time and Training Time it is an ART! Fortunately I am pretty structured so it will work out and in the best way :)
Anyhow I have never felt happier in all my life! Thanks God, I have it all, health included. I am grateful to Life for being so kind to me after all and of course I am grateful to myself because I have always working so hard to reach my personal goals and finally, at 33 years old, I am starting to gather the results of so many efforts! :)

Hurra to life and hurra to me! And hurra to my lovely boyfriend aka photographer! To be selected this week it has been possible just thanks to the love and passion you put in what you do!
I love you baby! :*

Keep you posted!
Have a great Sunday!
Xoxo Elisir


Ciao a tutti!
Chi è stato scelto per la selezione settimanale dei migliori post di Links a la Mode da Independent Fashion Bloggers ?! Ma ancora una volta Elisir of Life con WINTER BRANCHES!!!!! 
Yuppyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!

Argomenti principali per il nuovo 2016: Pelle scamosciata e pellicce ecologiche! Indovinate chi ha scritto questo articolo? ;) Io!
Allora, cosa stai aspettando? Basta registrarsi al mio blog e seguirmi sui social media per essere sempre aggiornata su tendenze, moda e life style!

News, news, questa settimana ho iniziato a lavorare di nuovo :) Devo dire che ero un po` terrorizzata dopo un anno 24/7 con il mio bambino, ma in realtà avere la mia mente occupata nel lavoro mi fa stare bene. Era arrivato il momento di essere meno Mamma per riniziare a essere di nuovo più Donna. Inoltre ho una nuova posizione di lavoro che sarò orgogliosa di svelare a tutti voi, non appena sarà possibile :) Posso solo dire che e` il lavoro dei miei sogni, sono così felice che mi sembra di aver vinto la lotteria!
Questo rende tutto più facile quando si tratta di far funzionare questo incredibile carosello che e`essere una mamma che lavora a tempo pieno e una donna alla moda e di tendenza;)
Bilanciare Family Time, Baby Time, Fidanzato Time, Amici Time, Me Time, orari di lavoro e tempo per mantenersi in forma è un'ARTE! Per fortuna sono abbastanza strutturata e incastrero` tutto nel modo migliore :)
Comunque non mi sono mai sentito così felice in tutta la mia vita! Grazie a Dio, ho tutto, salute inclusa. Sono grata alla vita per essere stato così gentile con me, dopo tutto e, naturalmente, sono grata a me stesso, perché ho sempre lavorato così duramente per raggiungere i miei obiettivi personali e, infine, a 33 anni, sto iniziando a raccogliere i risultati di così tanti sforzi! :)

Urra alla vita e urra a me! E Urra al mio bel fidanzato aka fotografo! Essere selezionati questa settimana è stato possibile solo grazie all` amore e alla passione che metti in quello che fai!
Ti amo baby! : *

Vi tengo aggiornati!
Buona Domenica!
Xoxo Elisir

1 comment:

  1. Fireplace ideas, unlike most pipe dreams (or even stovepipe dreams) Wholesale Cigarettes, don't have to go up in smoke. In fact, some fireplaces don't even allow smoke--or dangerous gas fumes Tobacco Shop, either Buy Cigarettes Online. Electric appliances are great fireplace ideas: clean Newport Cigarettes Website, easy to manage, and very efficient. Plug it in, turn it on, warm up, all in a matter of minutes Marlboro Lights.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...