Saturday, January 2, 2016

Winter branches






Hello everybody!
They say that in winter it`s the coat the item that makes the outfit ;) True that to me that I live in Scandinavia!
I was so fortunate to receive this amazing ecological fur & suede coat as a present by my boyfriend for Christmas! I love this coat! It`s exactly how I wanted  my suede coat to be. It`s so soft and warm and the leather outside is not rough. When it comes to suede the softness of the leather is what makes the difference.
Moreover this amazing coat is by SALSA a Portuguese brand that is not imported in Scandinavia...I feel very unique ;) I love this since I feel in Norway many girls have the tendency to buy and wear exactly the same clothes and styles to be considered trendy. That`s exactly the opposite of what we consider "stylish" or "trendy" in Italy. If I am in a room with someone with the same clothes I am wearing I want to disappear as soon as possible!



That makes me wonder. What do I consider "stylish"? Style to me it`s Inner Elegance. It`s following the general trends by adding my personal touch to it. Style is not about buying compulsively expensive new clothes. Style is an Attitude. It`s self Confidence. Style is feeling Unique.

So open your wardrobe, re-invent new outfit with the clothes you already have and create your own new style!

Have a great start of 2016!!!!!!!
Cheers!
Xoxo Elisir

Ciao a tutti!
Dicono che in inverno sia il cappotto l'elemento che fa l`outfit ;) Vero almeno per me che vivo in Scandinavia!
Ho avuto la fortuna di ricevere questa incredibile pelliccia ecologica in pelle scamosciata come regalo dal mio ragazzo per Natale! Adoro questo cappotto! E` esattamente cio`che desideravo. E` così morbido e caldo e la pelle esterna non è dura. Quando si tratta di pelle scamosciata la morbidezza della pelle è ciò che fa la differenza.
Inoltre questo cappotto stupefacente è di SALSA una marca portoghese che non è importata in Scandinavia ... indossandolo mi sento Unica ;) La cosa mi piace dato che in Norvegia molte ragazze hanno la tendenza a comprare e indossare esattamente gli stessi abiti e stili per essere considerate alla moda. Questo e` esattamente il contrario di ciò che consideriamo" elegante "o" alla moda "in Italia. Se io sono in una stanza e qualcuno indossa gli stessi vestiti che indosso io voglio scomparire il più presto possibile!

Questo mi fa pensare a Cosa vuol dire per me essere "alla moda"? Stile per me e` Eleganza Interiore. E`seguire le tendenze generali aggiungendo il mio tocco personale. Lo stile non è acquistare compulsivamente costosi vestiti nuovi. Lo stile è un Atteggiamento. E` fiducia in se` stessi. Lo stile è sentirsi unica.

Quindi, aprite il vostro guardaroba, reinventare nuovi outfit con gli abiti che già avete e create il proprio nuovo stile!

Vi auguro un favoloso inizio del 2016 !!!!!!!
Baci a tutti! Ciao!
Xoxo Elisir









SWEATER UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON
SKIRT ZARA
KNEE BOOTS ALDO
BAG MOSCHINO

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...