Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TRX - Suspension Training


This is what I did this morning! :)
It's a new training system called TRX or suspension training! The main goal of this kind of workout is the strenghtening of your mussles and I have to say that it's really effective! I feel I've been working out both my upper and lower body and I really love it! :) ok, maybe the fact that the teacher is really good looking (a kinf of Ricky Martin, but not gay...which makes everything more interesting...) could help, hihi :P
I'm really happy I tried this new way of training because I think it will be very efficient for....tadadadaaaaan: my pole dancing  classes! :)) 
I started to take some pole dancind classes a couple of weeks ago and I looooove it!
My main goal is to become as good as her:


Questo è quello che ho fatto stamattina! :)
Un nuovo sistema di training chiamato TRX o suspension training! L'obiettivo principale di questo allenamento è il rafforzamento muscolare e devo ammettere che è veramente efficiente! Mi sembra di avere veramente lavorato intensamente sia sia sull'upper che sul lower body e mi è davvero piaciuto! :) ok, forse il fatto che l'insegnante è davvero un manzo (stile Ricky Martin, ma non gay...il che rende il tutto più interessante...) aiuta, hihi :P
Sono molto contenta di avere provato questo nuovo tipo di training perché penso sia davvero utile per....tadadadaaaaan: le mie lezioni di pole dance! :))
Ho iniziato un paio di settimane fa e lo adooooorooooo!
Il mio obiettivo principale è diventare come lei:


as you can see that means I have to really work hard on my strenght and flexibility (that is not a problem when you consider all the years of gymnastic that I took) :/
come potete vedere ciò significa che devo davvero lavorare duro su rafforzamento muscolare e flessibilità (che non dovrebbe essere un problema quando si considerano tutti gli anni di ginnastica che ho fatto) :/

Anyway I think that these two kind of training combined with yoga and pilates are going to be perfect to improve my skills :) 
When I was a kid my mom used to tell me that I was like a little monkey 'cause I was always climbing something...I think I never stopped! :)
In ogni caso penso che questi due training combinati allo yoga e al pilates saranno perfetti per migliorare le mie capacità :)
Quando ero piccola mia mamma mi diceva sempre che ero come una scimmietta, sempre arrampicata da qualche parte...penso di non avere mai smesso! :)

xoxo
Elisir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...