Thursday, March 1, 2012

Non posso togliermi dalla testa / I can't get out of my head...

Stasera posto un pezzo che non riesco a togliermi di testa...
Girato in un deserto, ironicamente colonna sonora che mi ha accompagnata lungo questo inverno, lento, intirizzito, a lume di candela. Mi fa pensare alla neve.

Tonight I'm gonna post a piece I can't get out of my mind...
Filmed in a desert, ironically the soundtrack of this long winter. Slow, numb, at candlelights. Reminds me of the snow.

Mr.Little Jeans, musicista norvegese con base a Londra
/Mr. Little Jeans, norwegian musician, London based.

Se siete uomini e deboli di cuore, evitate il video: la modella รจ da infarto ;)
If you're faint-hearted men, avoid the videeo: the model could cause you an heart attack ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...