Friday, May 22, 2015

A WEEKDAY in the park

Hey guys!
Few days ago just before I left to Milan me and my family we spent such a great day all together! :-) Starting with a super tasty lunch at ASIA in Aker Brygge we decided to have a walk at Ekeberg parken. I love that place! With all the modern art sculptures spread around the forest everything is so mystic! We have been playing around and we took many nice pics! I mean, my "photographer" did!!! Hihi!
If you have the chance to visit Oslo, you should definitly have a walk in this park.
I didn't think about that but I was dressed almost from top to toe by
WEEKDAY.
I love the contrast of color of my minth long coat and my blue t-shirt!
The denim pants middle high waist are as well by WEEKDAY.
EARINGS ZARA
SNEAKERS REEBOK CLASSIC
Xoxo elisir

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...