Saturday, July 4, 2015

Feeling California

Even if you're in Oslo! 😄
Hello guys! Here a Saturday outfit for you! Here in Oslo the summer is finally arrived and I can tell you that after a loooong winter everyone is flourishing in the sun! 
I took those pics with my boyfriend at Aker Brygge. It feels so nice a bite of summer for us living in the north finally. The Norwegian summer is amazingly beautiful with those long and clean lights and we wait for it all year long. The interesting aspect of Norwegian summer holidays is that when finally the best time of the year comes here, it's when Norwegians go on holiday😓 I am serious, like the schools are closed so u have to go on holiday in July (that's my future since I have a child). Maybe I should consider buying a summer house in Norway and travel in Asia in winter as many Scandinavians do 😉.
Anyhow here we enjoy every single moment so sun! Soon legs out and smile on your face! I am feeling in Caliy even if I am here in the north!
I finish saying have a great week end all of you!
A big hug!
Xoxo Elisir 

TANK TOP Zara
SKIRT Zara
SANDALS Zara
NECKLACE Tiffany
SUNGLASSES Ray Ban





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...