Saturday, August 1, 2015

A walk in Carvoeiro. Family and Portuguese handicraft

Hello friends and beloved!
I am back to Oslo! It's nice to be home but actually I am missing so much being on holiday! More than anything else because of I miss my and my boyfriend family around!
The trip was quite long but it went smooth. When we arrived home we found out how much Gabriel has grown up! It's unbelievable how fast babies grow the first year. We had to change the stroller, his table chair and we had to lower the bed! He's so electric! He wants to touch, jump, roll, move, discover and he never stops! What a job being a mother! But it's amazing of course!

So blending fashion with family time today I want to post some pics I shoot in Carvoeiro, and amazing place in Algarve that I recommend to visit. During this walk I was wearing a hand made lace dress and a hand made ring I found in a handicraft store in Alvor.

Let me know what you think about the combo! 

DRESS LOCAL HANDICRAFT
BAG H&M 
SANDALS LES TROPEZIENNES 
RING LOCAL HANDICRAFT 
SUNGLASSES RAY-BAN
MY BABY: in BRUMS
ROBERTO: Polo PULL&BEAR, shorts ZARA, sunglasses OAKLEY

Xoxo Elisir 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...