Hello everybody! :)
Pencil skirt + sneakers. Does it sound like a tricky trend?!? Of course not! With the right products and the right style you don`t have to stress about it!
Trust me, you don`t have to be a model to fit properly a tight skirt and no heels. So, how to wear this super trend?
* with a crop-top if your belly is flat! ;) Lucky you!
* with a oversized t-shirt or a t-shirt/shirt if you have gone wild with food and drinks during summer holidays! I feel you!
* with a co-ordinate set (top and skirt in the same color/pattern) if your goal is to lengthen the silhouettes
* wear it at work? Combine it with a shirt and a blazer
* wanna rock it? Take out of your wardrobe your biker jacket!
* Accessories? better to keep them small. A clutch is your best friend!
* No matter if you are tall or not that tall. As long as you know how to balance proportions and body-shape!
Have a look at the set I created below and get inspired!
Do you like it? :)) Let me know your opinion about it!